At Land of Droid we like to think that our readers are as close to the news on the ground as we are which is why we have a Posts for Points scheme.
The scheme will work as follows:
- News Post = 1 Point
- App Review = 2 Points (needs to be substantial)
- Editorial = 3 Points (needs to be substantial)
- Device Review = 4 Points (needs to be a recent device we have not reviewed)
- Exclusives = 20 points (at the discretion of the site)
It’s as simple as that and points don’t expire either so you can take a year to earn enough for a T-Shirt or earn enough in as little as a day.
You can take a look at our Merchandise Store to see what you can trade your points for or as a guide you can pick up a T-Shirt for just 15 points, a mug for 10 and a pen for just 2 posts!
Here’s our mini-guide on how to format articles so they look great:
- When you want to pop in an “App Bar” you can use [appbar id="com.thename.of.the.app.here"] on a line of it’s own
- To rate something, you do [rating rating="1/2/3/4/5"] (picking one of those numbers)
- And for YouTube embeds, just put the link to the video on a line of it’s own with a blank line above and below the link