If you’re in North America and looking to get your hands on the new HTC One then here is where you can get it and the price it will cost you too:
- AT&T: Online and in retail with 32GB of memory for $199.99, or online with 64GB of memory for $299.99 with a two-year commitment.
- Sprint: Online and in retail with 32GB of memory for $199.99 with a two-year commitment.
- T-Mobile: Online and in retail on April 24th with 32GB of memory in silver for $99.99 down with 24 equal monthly payments of $20 for well-qualified T-Mobile customers 0% APR O.A.C.
- Bell: Online and in retail with 32GB of memory for $149.99 with a 3-year commitment.
- Rogers: Online and in retail with 32GB of memory for $149.95 with a 3-year commitment.
- Telus: Online and in retail with 32GB of memory for $149.00 with a 3-year commitment.
- Virgin Mobile (CA): Online and in retail with 32GB of memory for $149.99 with a 3-year commitment.
- Through HTC.com, the SIM unlocked version is available for $574.99 and the Developer Edition for $649.99.
HTC One in Black will be available in 32GB from AT&T and Sprint in the coming weeks.
- [Thanks Laura]
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Over the last few days details have begun to leak about the possible specifications of this years HTC flagship codenamed M8. The specs if they are to be believed (they come from a mixture of reputable sources) will be seen as disappointing by many, with certain areas in particular leaving the Taiwanese company open to […]
If you follow us on Twitter then you will have noticed our tweet saying that Android Central had info that a Dual Sim HTC One was inbound to the UK with a MicroSD slot – well guess what, it’s there already and available to buy. Priced at £494.99 the handset is available to pre-order now […]
HTC USA just released a tweet a few minutes ago pertaining to the release of KitKat on the HTC One GPe. The OEM stated they have pushed the update to Google. They stated the update will be pushed out in a timeframe decided by Google Play. Many people didn’t believe HTC would be able […]
Tonight, HTC USA President Jason Mackenzie has made a very serious promise. On Twitter, he vowed Android 4.4 KitKat would come to every variant of the HTC One in North America within 90 days. HTC seems to really be striving to support their flagship device. In the series of tweets, President Mackenzie said the 90 […]
Fresh out of the Twitterverse, Verizon customers will be waiting for their HTC One 4.3 update. Jason Mackenzie, HTC USA President, just tweeted they will need more time to bring the OTA update to market. Citing testing and “spinning new software”, the 4.3 update to Verizon’s HTC flagship will be delayed. Mr. Mackenzie only gave […]
Earlier today news of the HTC One max was released a day earlier than Htc had originally hoped for, and the custom ROM community has waisted no time in porting the latest version of Htc Sense to the original One. Sense 5.5 brings some nice improvements over the original incarnation with improvements in Blinkfeed and […]