[US Week Long Competition]
Why it rocks: With all the awesomeness you expect from its big brother, the EVO Shift is a slightly smaller model for those who need a keyboard more than a kickstand.
Who will love it: Entertainment aficionados, multimedia junkies, prolific texters, speed freaks and gamers alike will love this sleek and speedy 4G superstar. Connect with your varied networks in an instant with mobile hotspot capability and a physical keyboard.
Work smarter: Packed with features and speed, the EVO Shift will power your workforce with the messaging and media capabilities to tackle any job.
Operating system: Ships with Android 2.3
Battery information: Lithium-ion 1500 mAh
Talk time: Up to 6.0 hours of continuous talk time
Dimensions: 4.6″ x 2.3″ x 0.6″
Display: 3.6″ 800×480 capacitive WVGA
Weight: 5.9 oz.
Processor: 800MHz Qualcomm MSM7630
2GB ROM, 512MB RAM DDR SDRAM, microSD slot for expandable storage up to 32 GB. Includes 2GB microSD card installed.
2.1 with A2DP Stereo and EDR, A2DP, AVRCP-Player, HSP, HFP, SDAP
What’s in the box
- Standard Lithium Ion Battery(1500 mAh)
- Wall charger
- Micro USB Cable
- MicroSD Card – 2GB included
The requirements for entry are as follows:
- Your Full Name and Email Address (so we can contact you if you win).
- Be a follower of us either on Google+, Facebook or Twitter.
That’s it. No spamming the interwebz, though we won’t complain if you want to share the contest with anyone else. Please include either your Google+, Facebook or Twitter ID in order to validate your entry. You can also include your Google+, Facebook or Twitter ID for further ways to notify you of your victory.
Entries can be made from now until Wednesday the 15th of February when we will announce the winner and start a new giveaway!
A Note About our Sponsor:
- RadioShack is the neighborhood mobile authority
- RadioShack sells devices from the top three carriers- AT&T, Sprint and Verizon
- Competitive prices on all the top-selling handsets
- All manufacturer rebates are instant
- Immediate store credit when customers utilize Trade & Save
The Trade & Save Program allows customers to trade in their retired mobile devices and electronics and receive immediate store credit for all of their purchases.
- Trade & Save applies to any type of retired technology, from mobile phones to cameras, GPS and MP3 players. For example, if a customer has an iPhone 3GS and wants to purchase an iPhone 4S or another new smartphone, he or she may trade in to receive store credit toward the purchase of a new device.
- Customers can visit www.radioshack.com/tradein for additional Trade & Save information and current appraisals.