It’s done it’s time in the US and UK and to be honest never really made a huge dent so it now looks like Dell are planning to attack another market and this time it’s the technology loving Asian one.
The Dell Streak Pro is headed to Japanese carrier Softbank on March 3rd and will cost around 73,920 yen when launched.
To be honest, this actually aint a bad device spec wise:
- OS: Android 2.3
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8260 Dual-core 1.5GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB
- Size: 126 × 65 × 10.3mm
- Weight: 140g
- 4.3 inche Super AMOLED capacitive multi-touch display:
- Resolution: 960 × 540 qHD
- Camera: 1.3MP Front Facing Camera | 8MP Rear Facing Camera with LED Flash
- Network: W-CDMA (2100MHz) GSM (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- HSPA GPRS: packet communication
- SIM Slot: microSIM
- Communication: WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Sensors: A-GPS, G sensors, digital compass, proximity sensor, light sensor
- microSD, microUSB
- Battery: Li-Ion 1520mAh
- Other: Earthquake Early Warning (free up to 2GB) storage cloud-ready "SyncUP"
Could this be the device to make money for Dell on the Android platform?