If you have downloaded an Ice Cram Sandwich Leaked ROM for your Samsung Galaxy SII then you have no doubt seen the annoying “update” notification on that just won’t go away no mater how hard you try.
Now, thanks to a simple process, you can get rid of it once and for all.
- Install ROM Toolbox from the Android Market
- Open App and Ensure you Allow Root Access when it prompts
- Click on App Manager and choose the All Tabs tab at the top
- Find the one that says “Device Management”
- Long press to choose the “Freeze” option
How easy was that eh?