With Google releasing Google Music to the UK markets late on Monday night it would seem that more and more of us are using it as our primary music source now.
One of the biggest annoyances for me though was the lack of desktop programme however that seems to have been overcome by vhanla over at DeviantART who has created a desktop version of the new Google offering.
– Custom Stylesheets (userstylescustom.css) e.g Ryan Collins’ custom stylesheet [link]
– Access to Labs & Trash (located on application title bar)
– HTML5 Audio support (enable it on Labs)
– Sharing a song preview to G+ and other Google Play features are working well.
– A notification splashform
– LastFM Scrobbling
– Free RAM after song end
– Uses Webkit Engine
– Supports Multimedia Keys [PlayPause, Stop, Previous and Next]
– Windows 7 Taskbar support [Buttons for: Play/Pause Previous and Next]
– Metro UI Like with Aero Snap support
– Multimonitor support
– Added a window classname : GMusicWndClass
Flash Player required only if you didn’t enable HTML5: Visit [link]
Select your Windows version and Flash Player for other browsers, download and install.
In my own words “it’s amazing!”
You can download the programme HERE
Thanks so much to Mathias Stanger on Google+ for alerting us to this.