I find myself using Google Drive more and more these days and being less reliant on DropBox which I guess is simply due to the office suite being part of a storage solution.
Today Google have released an update to the app which adds even more functionality to that office suite (Google Docs).
What’s in this version:
1. Edit Google spreadsheets in new native editor
2. Edit contents of tables in Google Docs editor
3. Formatting is maintained when copy/pasting within Google Docs
4. Single tap to enter edit mode in Google Docs editor
5. Add a shortcut to Drive files/folders to your homescreen for quick access
6. Send Link now supports copying link to clipboard
Do you find yourself using this a lot too or is it just me?