- The model name “Nexus 7″ would seem to confirm the 7″ form factor.
- The codename is “grouper” following the fish codename convention normally used by Google.
- It has a 768×1280 (tablet-like) resolution.
- The build number is JRN51B with J standing for Jelly Bean.
- The build version is 4.1 indicating Android 4.1.
So it looks like the new tablet will indeed come with Jelly Bean, but this will be Android 4.1 rather than the speculated Android 5.0. This makes sense considering how long it is taking to roll out ICS and that Jelly Bean is unlikely to be a major departure from ICS.
All will likely be officially revealed at Google I/O next month.
via Android Police