XDA and CM developer lithid-cm has returned to the Android scene after a brief, frustrating trip down the iPhone path, and he returns with a BANG! He has created a CLI (common language interface) for building CM from source named, appropriately, CyanogenMod Compiler (NOTE: Linux only).
Continue after the break for more info.
The CMC gives you a nice interface to create and compile your own KANG of the CM repo. The feature list is as follows:
- Check for repo installation on startup / or create a repo
- Add and remove devices quickly and easily.
- Remove all non english languages.
- Remove live wallpapers
- Remove cm wallpapers
- Check if adb is running or not.
- Update the repo
- Compile cyanogenmod
- Built in color themes. > http://goo.gl/cED8t
- Plugin support. (More information on this to come)
- Odex plugin built into the package. This will take your connected cyanogemod installed phone and odex the rom on the phone.
Follow the XDA link for more information and to try it out!