The Motorola RAZR has now been added to the DroidDoes website and ready for the Verizon launch. Looking pretty snazzy and ready to woo people with the sleek design, the iconic RAZR name that’s been given to the next Droid range product from Motorola will have to do more than use it’s name to become a favourite. With the Galaxy Nexus being launched in November and running alongside it, could it be bad timing for the Droid RAZR?. Whether it is or not we still have to remember that the RAZR is a very nicely designed and powerful Smartphone that will surely attract many a customer.
RAZR pre-orders will begin on October 27th which is only 3 days away!, with in-store availability in early November for the expected price of $299 with a two-year agreement. Get in quick people as it’s going to fly out.
We can expect the Motorola RAZR to come to the UK in November and hitting carriers like O2 as they have shown already their coming soon page.
Clove Technology are also listing it for £454.80 Inc. Vat and coming in for orders on the 1st November and again up against the Galaxy Nexus which could stifle sales with the Galaxy Nexus having Ice Cream Sandwich and RAZR at the moment just Gingerbread.
Here’s the specs below and gallery if you have missed all the information.
- Form Factor: Touch Screen
- Software Platform: Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
- Size/Dimensions: 130.70mm (x) 68.90mm (y) 7.1mm (z)
- Display: 4.3” 540×960 Super AMOLED Advanced
- Weight: 127g
- Processor: Dual-core 1.2GHz processor
- Battery: 1780 mAh
- Talk and Standby Time: Up to 12.5 Hours Talk Time and Up to 8.5 days Standby Time
- Bands/Modes: CDMA800,CDMA1900,LTE B13 700
- Connectivity: 3.5mm, BOTA, Corporate Sync, DLNA, MML, Phone Portal, HDMI, USB 2.0HS
- Bluetooth: Stereo Bluetooth Class 2, Version 4.0 LE+EDR
- Messaging/Web/Apps: MMS, SMS, Email (Corporate Sync, Google Mail, Push Email, Yahoo, GTalk), WebKit w/ Flash
- Camera: 8 MP, 1.3 MP P2P Video, LED
- Audio: AAC, AAC+, AAC+ Enhanced, AMR NB, AMR WB, MIDI, MP3, WAV
- v10, WMA v9
- Video: Capture/Playback/Streaming, HD Video, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, WMV
- Storage & Memory: 1GB RAM x 16GB ROM, 11.5GB user available internal memory, 16 GB microSD card preinstalled
- WLAN 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Location Services: aGPS (assisted), eCompass, sGPS (simultaneous), GLONASS
- Pre-loaded Applications: MotoCast™, Google Mobile Services, Google Talk™