It seems like there are Alpha builds out there for a lot of devices now and even the smaller less heard of manufacturers are getting in on the game.
Though most folks have never heard of Norton Ink, I hear they are pretty popular in India and they have just released their own Android 4.0 Alpha ROM for the “Adam” device.
- .39 Kernel Booting
- Hardware Acceleration
- Physical Back Button
- Capacitive Buttons
- GPS [Thanks MrGuy]
- Power Button [Long press, Short Press for shutdown menu]
- EMMC mounts
- SDCARD mounts
- USB [but won’t boot if attached to PC at boot]
Functions not available
- Sleep / wakeup
- USB flash drives
- Light sensor
Q: So how do I get it if I have this tablet?
A: Download update.zip and Updateics.zip https://Github.com/Rrathi/Adamicsimage
Q: Then What?
A: Follow these steps:
- Copy update.zip and updateICS.zip to the external sdcard.
- Start the device in recovery mode.
- Select Install update.zip from external SD Card
- Once complete, reboot to recovery mode again
- Wipe the data and select the option install zip from SD card.
- Select choose zip from SD Card
- Select updateICS.zip
- Wipe the data and cache
- Reboot the device
Wanna see it running too? Click HERE or View Below
Via: Their Site