The community recently received a glimpse into future Google+ updates via a recent post on the Google Blog.
Well now the Android app has just received an update. Here’s what the market says is new in this version:
- Start a hangout from a Messenger conversation
- New design of the photos album view
- People suggestions when composing a Messenger conversation
- New icons to show which photos have been uploaded to Google+ via Instand Upload
- Ability to leave one-to-one Messenger Conversations
- Bug fixes
Head over to the market now to grab your update!
This Post Was Written Using Land of Droid’s “Write A Post” Page