There are a lot of below par tablets on the market right now however very few if indeed any come with Google CTS Certification (this means in simple terms that it can run the market).
The Ainol Novo 7 Basic is an 8GB Android 3.2 Honeycomb Device with a 7 inch 5 point touch capacitive screen.
- Android 3.2 OS (Flash 11 / Google Apps / Android Market)
- 7-inch 5-Point Capacitive touchscreen, resolution 800×480
- CPU: Ingenic JZ4770 XBurst core 1GHz
- GPU: Vivante GC860, frequency 444MHz, support OpenGL ES2.0 and ES1.0, OpenVG1.1, excellent in 2D/3D graphics processing.
- Memory: 512 MB DDR2 RAM + 8GB Nand Fast Flash
- Dual Cameras: 0.3 MP front-facing camera + 2.0 MP rear-facing camera
- Video Playback: 1080P
- HDMI video output: 1080P
- Wifi 802.11b/g/n
- Free remote control
I have to admit, this is probably one of the better low end devices I have seen out there.
You can pick this device up HERE though it’s out of stick at time of this post.